What Information Is Collected About Visitors?
The information that we collect about you while you are using the Site falls into two general categories:
1. Information You Provide to Us.
We may collect and store information, personal or otherwise, that you voluntarily supply either while on the Site or in responding via email in connection with a feature provided on the Site. Some examples of this type of information include demographic information that you electronically submit when you sign up for access to certain features on the Site, information (such as your name, email address, street address or phone number) that you electronically submit when you request services, and information contained in search requests or questions that you submit to the Site. If you decline to supply or provide us with certain information while using the Site, you may not be able to use or participate in some or all of the features offered through the Site.
2. Information that is Automatically Collected.
We also collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate through the Site. For example, to enhance your experience on the Site, we use a standard feature found in browser software called a “cookie.” Cookies are small files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. By showing how and when visitors use the Site, cookies help us track user trends and patterns. They also prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences on certain areas of the Site where you have entered preference information before. Locksmith Magic LLC also uses web beacons (single-pixel graphic files also known as “transparent GIFs”) to access cookies and to count users who visit the Site or open our HTML-formatted email messages. Another example of information that we automatically collect as you navigate the Site is information about your computer’s connection to the Internet. This information allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Site.
How is this Information Used?
We use the information we collect from you while you are using the Site in a variety of ways, including using the information to customize features and advertising that appear on the Site. We also may provide your information to third parties, such as service providers, contractors, and advertisers, for a variety of purposes. For example, we may provide your information to a contractor in order for them to contact you regarding a service request. We may also provide our advertisers with information about you and other visitors that will enable our advertisers to better target ads to specific types of visitors.
We reserve the right to use and to disclose to third parties all of the information that we collect online about you and other visitors in any way and for any purpose, with one important exception. We will not use the information that we collect online from you while you are using the Site, nor will we authorize third parties to use such information, to email promotional offers directly to you unless you have specifically informed us that you would like to receive promotional offers from us and/or from third parties. If you choose to receive these promotional offers, then your information may be used for email marketing.
Please also keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online – for example on message boards, through email or web logs, or in chat areas – that information can be seen, collected and used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third party use of such information.
Be aware that we may occasionally release information about visitors when release is appropriate to comply with law, to enforce our Terms of Service agreement, or to protect the rights, property or safety of users of the Site, the public, or Locksmith Magic LLC.
Please also note that as our business grows, we may buy or sell various assets. In the unlikely event that we sell some or all of our assets, or our site is acquired by another company, information about our visitors may be among the transferred assets.
Children’s Privacy Statement
This children’s privacy statement explains Locksmith Magic LLC’s practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
- This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in the Site’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored?
Personally Identifiable Information collected by Locksmith Magic LLC is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees except for use as indicated above.
Can a Visitor delete or deactivate Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Site?
An individual may request to have Personally Identifiable Information deactivated and we will not sell, transfer, or use Personally Identifiable Information relating to that individual in any way moving forward. Because we need such information to do business, deactivation is likely to eliminate the possibility of you doing business with us in the future.
We can be reached by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Policy
Locksmith Magic LLC reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.